Monday, August 12, 2013

Rizzo's Ramblings... TCM Blog awards Shine on MotherF*ckers!!!

OK so here's the thing. I have 3 smokes to get me through this blog post and I just ate dinner. (Fried tillapia, broccoli and cheese rice, and broccoli but I don't blog about that shit because someone else is, ya know?) Anyway, I had just gotten home from the registration/orientation for my brand new freshman daughter :'( when Frenchy texted me and said we had gotten some blogging award thingamajig and she was working and could I answer some questions and link up to 15 blogs. (15??? For realz???) I said I could after I cooked dinner, but then I said maybe we both could do it so you guys could hear from both of us. Then she said I could go first, which was great because that means I get to use up all the blogs... HA! I don't really know what the hell is going on. There is this theme going on. Shine on. Over at Saltwater Sessions they said we had to include this pic:
They made some great musical reference in the blog where they received the award here, but all I can think of is Shine on, Motherfuckers!! And so that it shall be. Now, there are some rules to this award. One of which being that I repost that pic ^^^^, another one is I have to post 7 facts about me, and the last is I have to share 15 blogs and give them the award. (Always a string attached, amirite?) ;)
SOoooo 7 facts about me:
1) I'm an asshole.
2) I only have 2 smokes now, getting ready to be 1 because I smoke like a freight train.
3) I have to go buy smokes in the rain. :(
4) I'm a procrastinator.
5) I am 5'7" tall
6) I never feel good enough or like I do enough.
7) I am not good at in person social situations. I am a nervous freak.

Now on to the good stuff. I don't know if I can come up with 15 blogs. I will try. There are a few at the very top of my list though. I hope you guys have already heard of them because they are fucking awesome! So to you guys I am getting ready to link:  (You are getting their Facebook pages, damnit. It's the best I can do...)
SHINE ON, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fruits and Nuts

Tripping While Standing Still

Epic Adventures in Motherhood

A.D.D. Music Mamma

Fodder 4 Fathers

You're The Worm in My Tequila

Gah! I got 6 you guys! I am almost out of smokes! Frenchy will be posting some more for you! Oh and HEY you are supposed to repost our blog/Fbook page in the blog where you hand out your awards. Kind of like I did for Saltwater Sessions ;)
Peace out!
-R-

No comments:

Post a Comment